Mimecast Email Filter
- Navigate to: https://cvtc.login-us.mimecast.com
- Enter your CVTC email address.
- Enter your CVTC password.
Click Log In.
- You should now see the Mimecast Dashboard.
- Personal On Hold: allows you to view the emails that have been held, and decide if you want to release them or reject them.
- Moderated On Hold: displays emails held for other users (if applicable).
- Bounced Messages: messages that Mimecast has accepted, but cannot deliver to your inbox.
- Rejected Messages: reason(s) why message was rejected will be displayed here (e.g. it contained a virus signature, or was destined to a non-existent recipient). Rejected messages cannot be retrieved or delivered.
- Blocked: restricts messages from specific email addresses or domains. These can be added manually through the dashboard or you can add them through the Outlook Add-In.
- Permitted: allows messages from a specific email addresses or domains. These can be added manually through the dashboard or you can add them through the Outlook Add-In.
- Auto Permitted: allows emails from all internal end users, avoiding spam checks.