Canvas - Course Navigation
This covers the course navigation inside Canvas. This shows where and what the different links and layouts of a course would look like.
- Open Canvas and select one of your courses from the dashboard.
- From the link you will be directed to the course homepage. This page will contain key information about your course.
- The homepage is comprised of the Course Navigation on the left, the Course content in the center, the Sidebar content on the right and the Bread Crumbs link at the top.
- Course Navigation - This is a series of links that will direct you to specific parts of the course. This navigation is defined by each instructor so you may see fewer or more options available to you in different courses.
- Bread Crumbs - This is the navigation at the top of the page that displays where you are at in the course site. You can select any part in the Bread Crumb path to go back to that level.
- Sidebar - This displays your To Do list with all the items that require your attention along with points and due dates.
- Course Content - This is the section of the page that the content of each course will occupy.