SIS - Update Personal Information

  1. Log into Commons.
  2. Click SIS at the top of the page.

  3. Click Personal Information.
    Click Personal Information

  4. From here you can**:
    • Add, Edit, or Delete Phone Number(s)
    • Add, Edit, or Delete Address(es)
    • Add, Edit, or Delete Emergency Contact(s)
    • Update your Security Question/Answer
    Update Personal Info

**If your personal email address is out of date you must contact HR (staff/faculty) or Student Central (students/staff/faculty) to have that updated.

Related Articles:

Account Home

KeywordsCVTC update personal informtion address phone number secret question answer sis pin information emergency contacts mailing   Doc ID54002
OwnerJessica C.GroupChippewa Valley Technical College
Created2015-07-16 11:00:12Updated2023-06-23 09:07:30
SitesChippewa Valley Technical College
Feedback  0   0