WebEx - Student Access
- Click the WebEx link given to you by your instructor.
- Enter your name and student email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Click Join Now.
- You may be prompted to install software. If you are not automatically prompted, please click Run a temporary application.
- Follow the instructions to install.
- Choose your audio option.
- To use Phone, call the number listed and enter the code when prompted.
- To use your Computer, click Call Using Computer.
- You will need to have headphones and/or a microphone to use this option.
- Click Test, next to Speaker and Microphone.
Once tested ok, click OK.
- You should see Connected, under Audio Conference.
- The meeting will not start until the host, your instructor, has entered the room.
WebEx Account Set Up - Staff and Faculty Only
Schedule a Training Session in WebEx - Staff and Faculty
WebEx Host Email
WebEx Invitation Email
Webex for Web Conferencing Classes - Students
WebEx Recording Editor User's Guide
WebEx for Instructor Office Hours - Student