Compressd or Zipped Files and Folders
Compress (Zip) File or Folder
- Navigate to the folder you want to compress or zip.
- Right click the Folder or File Name.
- Click Send to > Compressed (Zipped) Folder
Compress (Zip) Multiple Files in One Folder
- Make sure all files you want to zip are in the same folder.
- Hold the Ctrl key and click on each file or folder you want in the zipped.
- Right click on one of the selected files or folders.
- Click Send to > Compressed (Zipped) Folder.
Save a Zipped Folder
- Right click the File Name.
- Click Save Target As.
- Navigate to the location on your computer or storage device where you want to save the file or folder.
- Click Save.
Unzip a Folder
- Save the folder on your computer or storage device.
- Navigate to the saved folder on your computer or storage device and right click the zipped folder.
- Click Extract All.
- If you would like to move the location of the file, click Browse and navigate to the location where you want to save the extracted folder.
- Click Extract.