Conference allows you to talk simultaneously with multiple parties. When you are talking on a call, use Conference to dial another party and add them to the call. Before completing a conference procedure, you can press Cancel to cancel the procedure. As the conference host, you can remove individual participants from the conference. You can also view a list of participants. The conference ends when all participants have hung up.
Add Third Party to Conference
Before you can add a party to the conference, you must be on an active call and not on hold.
- Press Conf.
- Enter the number you want to add. If you have several calls on hold, you can press Calls to display a caller list and add a caller to the conference.
- After the new party answers, press Conf.
- Repeat these steps to add more participants.
View Conference Participants
While in a conference, press ConfList to view a list of the last 16 participants who have joined the conference. If you have more than 16 participants, it will only display the last 16 to join the conference.
Remove Conference Participants
- While in a conference, press ConfList to view the participants.
Please note that only the most recent 16 participants will display.
- Highlight the participant you would like to remove and press Remove.