Google - Launching Your CVTC Google G Suite Account
Follow the directions below to launch your free CVTC Google G Suite account.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Navigate to https://gsuite.google.com.
3. Click on "Sign in" in the top right corner.
4. In the "Domain" field, enter cvtc.edu.
5. In the "Access to" drop-down list, select Drive.
6. Click "Go".
7. Login with your CVTC email address - firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Enter your CVTC password.
9. Click "Accept" to accept the terms.
You have access to your CVTC Google G Suite account for 12 months after your last day of class at CVTC. If you change your MyCVTC password, your Google password will be updated as well.
Google Training Resources
Common G Suite Issues Google - How to Share a Google Doc
Google - How to Submit an Assignment from Google Drive to the Canvas Student App on an iOS Device
Google - Training Resources
Google - How to Change Editing Permissions on a Google Doc
Google - How to Convert a Google Doc to a Word Document
Google - How to Submit a Google Doc Assignment to Canvas
Google - How to Convert a Google Doc to a PDF