Canvas - How to Submit a Video on my Android Device to an Assignment in the Canvas App
1. Open your course.
2. Click the Assignment link.
3. Click the name of the assignment.
4. Click the Submission tab.
5. Click Turn In.
6. Select your submission type. Your instructor will decide which submission type options are available for an assignment, so all types may not be available.
7. To submit a file upload, click the File Upload link.
8. You can upload a file: by taking a photo/video with your camera, from your Android photo gallery, or from your device memory or third-party apps on your Device, such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
9. Once the Canvas Student app has located or created your file, the file will display in the attached files list. If necessary, you can remove the imported file by tapping the Remove icon. To upload additional files, tap the upload option you want to use. When you have finished uploading files, click the Turn In link.
10. To submit a media upload, click the Media Upload button.
11. For media recordings, you can choose one of two options: choose media or take video.
12. To locate an existing media file, click the Choose Media button.
13. Select the location of your media file and tap the name of the file.
14. To take video, click the Take Video button.
15. Record your video. Depending on your device, submit the video by tapping a check icon or a Save button.
16. To submit a Studio (Arc) video, click the Studio (Arc) button.
17. To choose a video for submission, tap the video thumbnail. To upload a video in Studio (Arc), tap the Add icon. To search for videos in Studio (Arc), tab the Search icon.
18. Click the Submit button.