Canvas - Course Missing From Canvas Student App
If a course is not showing up on your Canvas Student app dashboard, try the following:
- From the Canvas Student app dashboard, click "Edit" in the top right corner.
- Star the courses you would like to appear on your dashboard.
- Navigate back to the dashboard to see if they are now visible on the dashboard.
If a course is not visible anywhere on the Canvas Student app, try the following:
- Close the Canvas Student app. (For this example we are using an Android phone)
- Open the Settings on your cellphone/device.
- Navigate to the app section and click on the Canvas Student app.
- On the next screen, click the button or press the toggle to "Clear the Cache" on the Canvas Student app. This phrase may differ depending on the type of cellphone/device you have.
- Reopen the Canvas Student app. You may have to sign in again.
- If the course is not on the dashboard at this time, click "Edit" in the top right corner to see if the course is in this list and it is starred.
If neither of these suggestions work, please reach out to either resources below.
- IT Service Desk at 715-830-5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Learning Specialist at email@example.com.