Canvas - How to Sync with Your CVTC OneDrive Account
By syncing your CVTC Microsoft OneDrive account to your Canvas account, you can easily submit files that live in your OneDrive to a Canvas assignment. Your OneDrive files will populate in the Canvas assignment submission for you to select, then submit.
To sync your OneDrive to your Canvas account:
- Log into Canvas and open your course.
- In the course navigation menu, click on "Office 365".
- Click the blue Login button. Wait a few seconds and another Login button will appear. Click on the second Login button.
- Then you may be prompted to enter your CVTC student email address: email@example.com.
- Complete the remaining prompts to sync your accounts.
This process only has to be done once.
To submit a OneDrive file to a Canvas assignment:
- Navigate to the Canvas assignment and click Submit Assignment.
- Click the Office 365 tab and your OneDrive files should populate.
- Navigate to your file if it is in a folder in your OneDrive. Check the box to the left of the title of your file then click the blue Attach button.
- Click Submit Assignment.