LRC Hot Spot
- Press and hold the power/menu button, on the hot spot, for 2 seconds, to power on.
- Your hot spot is normally ready to use within one minute of powering on. However, depending on network signal strength, it is also normal for the device to take longer to connect to the wireless network.
- Press the power/menu button, on the hot spot, until you see the WiFi Name on the display.
- Click the WiFi icon, in the lower right hand corner of your Task Bar, on your computer.
Find and click on the WiFi Name, from the list of networks.
- Press the power/menu button, on the hot spot, until you see the Password on the display.
- Enter the password, from the hot spot.
- If successfully connected it should say Connected, secured.
- To test connectivity, launch a web browser then navigate to a website
- When finished using the hot spot hold the power/menu button until it says Goodbye.
- The hot spot will automatically turn off after a certain period of time, if there are no connected devices, to preserve battery life.
Make sure you charge the hot spot in between uses to avoid any interruption from the battery dying.