Software - PC-DMIS Repair/Uninstall Error
- Click Start Menu
Locate PC-DMIS 2020 R1 Offline, in the PC-DMIS 2020 folder.
- Right click PC-DMIS 2020 R1 Offline.
Click More > Run as administrator.
- This MUST be done the first time the application is launched.
- A loading screen will appear for several seconds and then vanish.
- PC-DMIS takes a long time to load, especially the first time running. It may take several minutes before a Software License box will appear.
- If you are not seeing the Software License box, it may be best to minimize or close any other open applications as the box may be hiding behind those other applications.
- Scroll to the bottom.
Click Accept Agreement.
- PC-DMIS will open a Whats New web page, this can be closed or minimized.
- Click Open Routine, from PC-DMIS.
- Navigate to the location that the desired routine file is located.
Double click the file or highlight the file and click Open, to open the file.
- Verify the routine loads correctly.
- It is a recommendation to pin the application to the Start Menu for easy future access.