Hardware - Dual Monitor
- Right click on Desktop.
Click Display Settings.
- Scroll down to the Multiple Displays section.
Choose Extend, from the dropdown.
- Click Keep Changes.
- If your mouse will not go to the other screen to click Keep Changes, move your mouse in the other direction.
- Click Identify. A number will appear on the screen of the display it's assigned.
- Select and drag the displays in Settings to reflect how they are set up on your desk.
Click Apply, when finished.
- Test your new layout by moving your mouse pointer across the different displays to make sure it works like you expect. If satisfied, you can close the window.