CVTC Laptop - WiFi Error
If you're getting the following error when trying to connect your CVTC laptop to cvtc-wifi, please follow the steps below to connect.
- Click the Network icon, in the lower right hand corner.
Click cvtcevents > Connect.
- If you are doing this step on the log in screen proceed to log into the laptop before continuing.
- Click Start Menu > User > Change account settings.
- Click Access work or school.
Click Connected to Chippewa Valley Technical College's Azure AD > Info.
- Click Sync.
- When the Sync has successfully finished, click the WiFi icon, in the lower right hand corner.
Click cvtcevents > Disconnect.
- Click cvtc-wifi > Connect.