Canvas - Studio Encoding Error
This is an option to try for trouble shooting encoding errors when trying to upload videos to Canvas Studio
- If you see the encoding error when you are uploading, select Record a screen capture.
- This will record a NEW video. The length does not matter, keep it a few seconds. You are just recording this to access the previous recording if it exist.
- The Screen Recorder dialog box will appear. Look for the "Back to Recordings" option at the top. Select it.
- The first video that you attempted to upload might be here. If you see it, select it.
- Name it and try uploading it again from here.