Canvas - How to Use Canvas Studio to Record Videos
This KB reviews how to add video in Canvas Studio
- From the global navigation blue bar in Canvas select the Studio icon.
- Once the screen for Canvas Studio appears you have the opportunity to upload an existing file to to record one.
- Select the ADD button to upload a local file or past a YouTube URL address.
- Select the RECORD button to make a webcam,a desktop screen capture, or screen capture with a webcam thumbnail recording.
- If you select record, you will be prompted to download a plug-in app to run to capture the video.
- When you launch the recorder you will see the option for what type of recording you wish to create, Screen, Webcam or Both. The recorder will have an outline box that will capture whatever is inside of it. Resize the box to the content that you wish to capture.
- You can chose the size of the video output, adjust audio levels and choose preferences. Once you have it set, select the Record red button
- Select the Done button when you are finished. The video will be stored in your Canvas Studio library.
- You will be able to submit embedded videos from your Canvas Studio library to assignments and discussions if the option exist per the instructor.