Banner - Access Class List
- Log into MyCVTC.
- Click SIS, at the top.
- Click Faculty.
Click Class List.
- Select a Term.
- Make sure that you are selecting the correct term. There are credit and non-credit terms in the drop down.
- Under Subject, click the Course Number you want to access.
- If you click the Course Title or CRN, you will only see course information in banner, not your class list.
- Use the top section to view Course Information and Enrollment Counts. You can also Export or Print class rosters from the buttons on the right.
- Use the bottom section to view all registered students in your class.
- Student Name: First and last name of student enrolled in your class. If the student is marked as confidential it is an alert to assure student information is not disseminated in directory requests and a higher awareness for staff.
- Student ID: ID number of the student enrolled in your course.
- Registration Status: Will show the current status of each student. Please note that students who have withdrawn from your course will still show in your roster but will have a different status.
- Midterm: Click Enter Grade, to enter mid-term grades.
- Final: Click Enter Grade, to enter final grades.