Microsoft Teams - View and Pin Team's Channel
Change the Team View
- Click Teams > Settings > Switch view.
- Click General.
Choose Grid or List, under Layout.
- Your current view is indicated with a purple like under the layout name.
Pin a Team or Channel
Pinned channels stay at the top of the list so you don’t have to hunt them down.
- Click Teams > ... > Pin
- Tip: Once you pin a channel, drag it into the order you want. If you do this for several channels, you'll have all your pinned channels conveniently placed.
Unpin a Team or Channel
- Click Teams > ... > Unpin
Hide a Team or Channel
If you don't want a team or channel to show in your teams list, hide it. This is a great way to clean up your list and focus on the teams and channels you're active in.
- Click Teams > ... > Hide
Show a Team or Channel
When you join a new team, it's automatically shown in your teams list. If you're a member of a team but you don't see it, do the following:
- Click Teams > ... > Show.