ProofPoint Email Filter
- Navigate to Proofpoint Portal.
- Enter your CVTC email address.
- Enter your CVTC password.
Click Sign in.
- If you are off campus you will be prompted for DUO.
- Quarantine: From this view you can use the “release” button to send email to your inbox, flag as “not spam” to deliver to your inbox and prevent further filtering , or “allow sender” to add to your safe senders list.
- Lists: The lists view allows you to explicitly allow or deny email from specific email addresses and entire email domains.
Weekly on Thursday morning the following end user digest will be emailed out to you if there are any emails that have been quarantined by Proofpoint in your personal filter.
There are 3 embedded links in the end user digest.
- The first link will generate the end user digest report and email it to you. This will look exactly like the ones sent out on Thursdays.
- The second link will generate your safe / block lists which you manually created in your Proofpoint spam filter and will email that list to you.
- The third link is the login link to your personal Proofpoint spam filter.