Padlet Log in
Padlet is an online platform that provides a digital space to create and share digital bulletin boards, commonly referred to as "walls." It offers a variety of features that enable users to upload various types of content, such as images, videos, audio, and documents, to their boards.
CVTC provides an upgraded Padlet plan for students and instructors. To take advantage of the advanced features, be sure to log into Padlet using our organizational link and your Microsoft account. Some assignments also require you to use your CVTC Padlet account in order to post or comment.
- Navigate to https://cvtc.padlet.org/
- Click the Continue with Microsoft button.
- Type your full CVTC Email address (1), including "@student.cvtc.edu", and click the Next (2) button.
- Type your CVTC password (1) and click the Sign in (2) button.
- You will be directed to your CVTC Padlet dashboard (1).
You should see Chippewa Valley Technical College (2) at the top of the dashboard.
Note: If you do not see these items you may be logged into a personal Padlet. Log out and try again. It may be necessary to clear your browser cache after logging out of your personal account.
- You can view your account settings and help documents or logout by clicking the meatball menu in the lower-left corner of the screen.