Windows 7 - Install Network Printer
- Click the Start Menu.
- Click Devices and Printers.
- If you need to remove a printer first, right click on the printer you wish to remove, click Remove Device.
- Click Add a printer.
- Click Add a network, wireless or bluetooth printer.
- Click Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature, click Next.
- Type your campus code followed by room number, in the Name field, click Find Now.
- Once you find your printer, click on it and click OK.
- Click Install driver, if prompted.
- Your printer has been successfully installed, click Next.
- If this printer is your primary printer, make sure Set as the default printer is checked. Click Finish.
ECB - Eau Claire Business
ECH - Eau Claire Health
ECM - Eau Claire Manufacturing
ECT - Eau Claire Transportation
EEC - Energy Education Center
ES - Emergency Services
EA - East Annex
WA - West Annex
DEC - Diesel Education Center
CFC - Chippewa Falls Campus
MEC - Menomonie Campus
RFC - River Falls Campus
NEC - Neillsville Campus