Pairing Plantronics Headsets
- Return the CS50 headset to the headset base/charging cradle.
- On the back of the base unit, press and hold both of the microphone (talk) volume buttons (+ and -) for a minimum of 5 seconds. The red power indicator light on the front of the base will then start to flash, when it does, let the buttons go.
- Push in (down in the picture) and hold the black mute button for a minimum of 5 seconds (The mute button is located at the end of the headset). The green light on the headset will then come on.
- Keep in mind that these 2 things need to be happening at the same time – red light flashing and green light illuminated on headset.
- Successful re-subscription is indicated when the red power light stops flashing and is solid, and the green light goes off on the headset.
- The last step is to unplug the AC power adapter for 5 seconds, then reconnect. You can do this by unplugging at the wall or the bottom of the base (as pictured). Note: If re-subscription fails within 2 minutes the CS50 headset will return to the un-subscribed state. Try the re-subscription process again.