Change Expired Password on Campus
- Sign into any CVTC computer, using your MyCVTC username and password.
- Click OK when you get the error that your password has expired.
Enter the following information:
Old password: Enter your old/current password, if it is not auto-populated.
New password: Enter your new password. New password must meet CVTC Complexity Requirements.
Confirm password: Re-enter your new password (they must match).
- Click the arrow button to continue.
- Click OK when you get the message that your password has been successfully changed.
- If you do not get the message that your password has been successfully changed, then your NEW password did not meet our CVTC Password Complexity Requirements. Please review these requirements and try again.
***Changing your MyCVTC password will also change your E360 password and your email password.***
Change Password on Campus
Change My Password