Setting up Auto Archive
- Click the File.
- Click Cleanup Tools > Archive...
- Archive Settings
- Make sure your Inbox is highlighted (this will archive your entire Inbox and any folders under your Inbox).
- Choose a date. Any items older than this date will be archived.
- Click Browse... and navigate to your N: drive > Exchange folder. This is where your archive.pst will be saved. You may have to create a folder on your N: drive named Exchange.
- Click OK.
- Choose how many days you would like the auto archive to run.
- If you want to be prompted before the auto archive runs, make sure Prompt before AutoArchive runs is checked.
- Delete expired items (e-mail folders only), is checked by default.
- Archive or delete old items, is checked by default.
- Show archive folder in folder list, is checked by default.
- Clean out items older than: Choose a time frame.
- Move old items to: Navigate to your N: > Exchange > archive.pst.
- If you would like your Inbox and all other folders in your inbox archived, click Apply these settings to all folders now.
- Click OK.
Setting up Auto Archive - Single Folder
Accessing Auto Archive Items