Outlook - Add E-mail or Domain to Safe Senders List
Safe senders are people and domains you always want to receive email messages from. Safe recipients are recipients that you don't want to block, usually groups that you’re a member of. Messages received from any email address or domain in your safe senders and recipients list are never sent to your Junk Email folder.
- Open Outlook.
- Click Junk > Junk E-mail Options
- Click Safe Senders.
- Enter an email address or domain.
- Your email address or domain is now added to the Safe Senders list.
- If you have a lot of contacts in Outlook, you can check Also trust email from my Contacts.
- If you send a lot of emails outside of CVTC, you can check Automatically add people I email to the Safe Senders List.
***Please note that screen shots may differ from device to device. These screenshots were taken on a Windows 10 computer using Outlook 2016***