New Student Orientation (NSO)
1. What is New Student Orientation?
New Student Orientation is to familiarize you with CVTC by giving you information about financial aid, parking, housing, MyCVTC, course registration, and CVTC’s learning management systems.
2. Is New Student Orientation required?
NSO is not required, but it is highly recommended. Students who attend are better prepared to start the semester. We look forward to seeing you there.
3. How can I sign up for a New Student Orientation date?
All new students are automatically enrolled in the NSO course in Canvas. You have access to the course for the whole semester. Please check out this video on how to access the course in Canvas, How to Access New Student Orientation Course in Canvas.
4. How do I know if I have completed everything?
You can view the Orientation & Registration Checklist to make sure you have completed all necessary items.
5. Who do I contact if I have questions about Orientation?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Student Central at 715-833-6200.