Please log in to SIS and check your student roster(s). Directions are attached. Check for correct spelling and ensure all of the students are in your class. Please note that some of your students may not have chosen to register for Transcripted Credit, if they did they will not be on your CVTC SIS roster. If you find misspellings, students that shouldn’t be on your roster, or missing students please let us know. Please check your roster and email firstname.lastname@example.org with confirmation that your roster is correct or needs changes. Let us know the course and the CRN for student information changes. If you run into problems logging in contact the help desk at 715-830-5555, however, if they cannot help you please let us know. If your students were just signed up by a CVTC Pre-College Specialist you may want to wait a few days until you check your roster.
- Log into MyCVTC.
- Click SIS, in the upper right hand corner.
- Click Faculty.
- Select Summary Class List (with Email).
- The Email link only works on a campus computer where your Outlook account has already been activated. Use Edvance360 or Canvas for an easier way to email your students.
- Select a Term from the drop-down menu.
- Verify that you select the credit term, not CEU.
- Select a CRN from the drop-down menu.
- To print your class Roster:
- Click the Gear icon.
- Hover over Print.
- Select Print.
- To print rosters for another course, repeat steps 3-7