Set up Auto Archive on a Single Folder
- Make sure your Folder is highlighted.
- Click on Folder > AutoArchive Settings.
- Make sure Archive items in this folder using the default settings is checked. Click Default Archive Settings...
- Default AutoArchive settings:
- Choose how many days you would like the auto archive to run.
- If you want to be prompted before the auto archive runs, make sure Prompt before AutoArchive runs is checked.
- Delete expired items (e-mail folders only), is checked by default.
- Archive or delete old items, is checked by default.
- Show archive folder in folder list, is checked by default.
- Clean out items older than: Choose a time frame.
- Move old items to: Navigate to your N: > Exchange > archive.pst.
- If you would like your Inbox and all other folders in your inbox archived, click Apply these settings to all folders now.
- Click OK.
Setting up Auto Archive - Entire Inbox
Accessing Auto Archive Items