Merge Archived Files
- Make sure there is only 1 archive file listed in your folder pane on the left hand side. This is the archive that all other archives will be merged to. If you have more than one Archive listed, right click on the Archives folder and click Close Archives. (NOTE: your Archives folder may be named something else depending on how you originally set up the archive.)
***Please make a back-up of your archive files before proceeding!***
- Click File > Open and Export > Import/Export
- Select Import from another program or file, click Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst), click Next.
- Browse to the location of the Archive file you would like to merge, usually located on your N: drive. Select Do not import duplicates, click Next.
- Select Import items into the same folder in: and make sure the drop down lists the Archive folder you want to merge it to. Click Finish.
- You will have to do this more than once if you have more than one Archive file to merge.