Equipment Checkout for Staff and Faculty
The Department of Information Technology has equipment available to staff and faculty to check out. They are checked out for a week at a time. You can pick the equipment up and drop it off at the main campus, room 8.
Equipment available for checkout:
|Laptops (Includes charger, HDMI cable, VGA cable,
external mouse, and a display port adapter.)
|Portable Projectors (Includes power cord and HDMI cable)
|Round Table Cameras||Conference Phones|
To request equipment: Please submit a Service Request, with the dates you will be needing the equipment, what equipment you will be needing and a contact phone number. See instructions below on how to submit a Service Request.
- Navigate to Technology Help Center.
- Click Submit an Incident.
- Enter your CVTC username and password.
Fill out a New Incident:
- Click New Incident.
- Click IT Department, if the option is available to you.
- Click Make a Request.
- Enter a Title. Enter your Request, including details of what you would like to check out, pick up and return date, and any other pertinent information. (Typically this is only a week checkout.)
- Enter your Phone Number.
- Campus and Room Number are optional.
- Click Save.