Copy, Scan, Fax Using Network Printers
- Select Scan.
- Select E-MAIL, if you do NOT need to change scan settings. If you need to change scan settings, skip to step 4.
- Enter your CVTC email address. FILE FORMAT is PDF, by default (if you want to send a JPEG you will need to CANCEL and proceed to step 4).
- Select SCAN SETTING.
COLOUR MODE: Must be set to GREY SCALE or FILL COLOUR if you want to email yourself a JPEG.
RESOLUTION: You can change the DPI if you need a higher resolution copy of your scan.
SINGLE/2-SIDED SCAN: If you are scanning a double sided documents, you will want to change this to 2-SIDED.
OMIT BLANK PAGE: If you need to omit a blank page, you will need to select ON.
- Select OK when done with scan setting.
- Place original on glass, face down, or in the document feeder, face up.
- Enter the number of copies.
- Select copy mode.
- Press START.
- Select AUTO COLOUR when copying in color.
- Select ZOOM if you would like to enlarge or shrink your original document.
- Change your copy using percentage on the left or by using paper size on the right, select OK.
- Select 2-SIDED.
- Select desired mode, select OK.
- Place paper in the bypass tray.
- The bypass copy menu automatically appears:
- ORIGINAL: The paper size of your original document.
- COPY: The paper size in the bypass tray.
- Select from address list or dial the number directly (**you must press "2" before dialing the number directly**).
- Select ADVANCED if you are faxing a 2-sided document.
- Select 2-SIDED SCAN.
- Place document(s) in document feeder.
Paper Size Abbreviations
LD = LEDGER 11 X 17
LG = LEGAL 8 ½ X 14
LT = LETTER 8 ½ X 11
LT-R = LETTER ROTATED 8 ½ X 11
ST = STATEMENT 8 ½ X 5 ½
Printer Training Videos Follow Me Print
Service and Maintenance
Print Refund Request