Activate MyCVTC Account
- Go to MyCVTC Secure Login page, https://mycvtc.cvtc.edu/.
- Note: If you are already logged into MyCVTC, click Sign Out.
- Click Activate MyCVTC Account.
- If you cannot see Activate MyCVTC Account, click here.
- Fill in the required fields.
Click CREATE SECURITY CODE.
- Verify account information.
- If the information is not correct please correct it before clicking EMAIL SECURITY CODE.
- If an email was successfully sent, the email address it was sent to will display a green box.
- If you get an error message in this step, please verify that your account information is correct. If it is then please call the IT Service Desk at 715-830-5555 for further assistance.
- Navigate to the email listed above to get Security Code.
- Enter the Security Code.
Click CREATE MY ACCOUNT.
- Please wait while your account is updating:
- Your account has been successfully registered and is ready to use.
- If you are experiencing troubles activating your account, please call the IT Serivce Desk, 715-830-5555, and we can assist you further.
- You can now log into MyCVTC using your MyCVTC username and password.
How Do I Find My Username?
Change My Password
How Do I Find My Secret Question?
Access SIS Directly
How Do I Find My ID Number?
How Do I Find My SIS Pin?
Update Personal Information in SIS