WebEx Account Set Up - Staff and Faculty Only
This is only for first time users that have NOT set up a WebEx account before. If you have already set up your WebEx account, you DO NOT need to complete the following steps.
- Navigate to https://cvtc-employee.webex.com.
- Click Request Host Account.
Fill in the required boxes below.
**Make sure ALL WebEx services are selected.**
Enter the verification code, click Sign Up Now.
- Sign up confirmed. Click OK and check your CVTC email to finish the activation process.
- Click on the 2nd link from your CVTC email.
- Account Activated, click OK.
- Once activated you will get another email to set your password. Click on the 2nd link in the email.
- Enter your New password, Confirm password.
- If you have met the password requirements, you will get a message that you have successfully changed your password.
- If you use Outlook 2013, you can download WebEx to Outlook for easy meeting scheduling. Click Download or Don't show me again.
- Welcome to your personal room. Click on the iii to get your meeting link and meeting number or invite individuals to your room.
Right click on your meeting link to copy it or enter individual email addresses and click Invite.
- Click Enter Room.
- If you are prompted to install WebEx Meetings click Install or Run a temporary application.