YouTube - Upload Video
- Navigate to YouTube.
- Click Upload, in the upper right hand corner.
- Click the Arrow, to search for your video.
Navigate to where you video is stored.
Double click video to open the file.
- Basic Info: Use the basic info tab to edit the following;
Enter your video title, description, tags or add a message to your video.
Default privacy setting is set to Public but can be changed.
- Public videos and playlists can be seen by and shared with anyone.
- Private videos and playlists can only be seen by you and the users you choose.
- Unlisted videos and playlists can be seen and shared by anyone with the link.
Translation: Use the translation tab to edit the following;
- Translated metadata may increase a video’s reach and discoverability. Translated video titles and descriptions can show up in YouTube search results for viewers who speak those other languages
- Viewers who speak other languages can also find and watch any of your videos with subtitles.
- Same language captions make your videos available for hard-of-hearing or deaf viewers, non-native speakers, and viewers in loud environments.
Advanced Settings: Used advanced settings to edit the following;
- License and rights ownership
- Caption Certification
- Age Restrictions
- Video Language
- Community Contributions
- Recording Date
- Video Statistics
- 3D Video
- Content Declaration
- Click Publish, when processing is done.
- Copy this link to share with others.
- Click YouTube Studio, to manage your videos (edit them or delete them).
- Click + Add more Videos, to upload more videos.