E360 - Creating and Updating Profile
Creating an E360 profile is a great way for you to share a picture and information about yourself with other students, faculty, and staff members.
Create or Update Your E360 Profile
- Log into E360.
- Click My Profile, on the left side of the screen.
- Click Edit Photo, on the left side of the screen.
- Click Choose File.
- Navigate to the location of the image you would like displayed.
- Double click the image, click Submit.
- Click Edit Bio on the left side of the screen.
- Enter any information you wish to share into the text area, click Submit.
IMPORTANT: E360 profiles are not private. Any CVTC faculty, staff, or student can access your profile information. Additionally, student and instructor profiles automatically display in all assigned courses. It is recommended that you use an appropriate photo of yourself when creating your profile.
E360 Discussion Tool
E360 View Grades
E360 Dropbox Errors
E-Learning Training and Support for Students
Upload an E360 Dropbox Item Through Citrix
Accessing Student Course Information in E360-Overview
Edvance360 Student Home Screen Overview
MyCVTC Login Credentials and Direct Links
Change My Password