Access N: Drive Through Citrix
- Log into MyCVTC, https://mycvtc.cvtc.edu/.
- Click My Software (Citrix) from the right hand side of the MyCVTC (student portal) home page.
- Enter your MyCVTC username and password, click Log On.
- If you get an error when trying to log in, you may have to enter cvtc\username.
- Click Details next to Windows Explorer.
- Click Open.
- Double click on the drive with your MyCVTC username.
- From here you can access documents saved to your N: drive.
Navigate to the location on your N: drive and double click the document you want to open.
The document will then open using the programs within Citrix.
- You can also open your documents by opening the Citrix program first (i.e. Work, Excel, PowerPoint).
Click File > Open > Computer > N.
Navigate to the location on your N: drive that the file is saved. Double click the file to open it.
Citrix Receiver for iPad
Installing Native Client PC
Installing Native Client Mac
Accessing Citrix Applications
Upload an E360 Dropbox Item Through Citrix