E360 - View Grades
- To access your grades click Grades from the top navigation bar.
- Select the course to view grades and feedback.
Managing Which Grades are Displayed
To manage which grades are displayed, you can collapse a course or term so that you only see selected grades. To collapse/un-collapse a course or term, click the name of the course or term.
- The course name and overall grade displays for a collapsed courses.
- When you exit Grades, the courses and terms do not remain collapsed; therefore, when you click the Grades tab, all courses and terms are open.
Grades Tips and Tricks
- Courses are organized by term (e.g. Fall-2015,Spring-2016). Depending on the grade settings of your past instructors, grades from previous-semester courses might display in the Grades tab.
- Private feedback for a discussion is viewed on the original comment or in the Unread Posts & Comments section of the E360 home screen.
- The Running Average calculates graded work and missing work when the instructor enters zeroes. Some instructors enter zeros right away and some wait until the end of the semester. If you have missing assignments, please be aware that the Running Average grade may not reflect your true grade.
E360 Discussion Tool
E360 Dropbox Errors
E360 Profiles - Creating and Editing E-Learning Training and Support for Students
Upload an E360 Dropbox Item Through Citrix
Accessing Student Course Information in E360-Overview
Edvance360 Student Home Screen Overview
MyCVTC Login Credentials and Direct Links
Change My Password