E360 - Tests
Tests can be accessed one of two ways:
- Click on the link from inside Lessons:
- Click Tests, from the left menu bar inside your course:
Tips and Tricks for Successful Test Taking in E360
- Mozilla Firefox is the recommended browser when working in E360.
- Click Save Progress frequently.
- If your instructor has set a time limit, check the top right of the screen to view how much time you have left to complete the test./li>
- All questions will be automatically saved when you click Finish Test or if the test closes when the time is exceeded.
- Do NOT click Finish Test until after you complete the test.
- Do NOT have multiple tabs or browser windows of E360 open when taking tests.
- Test scores may not be immediately available in grades.
- If there are essay questions on the test, they will NOT be reflected in the score until manually graded by your instructor.
After You Have Completed a Test:
Depending on how your instructor has your test set up, the Testing Complete screen will tell you your score and whether or not you can review your test, from the Tests home page.
E360 Discussion Tool
E360 View Grades
E360 Dropbox Errors
E360 Profiles - Creating and Editing E-Learning Training and Support for Students
Upload an E360 Dropbox Item Through Citrix
Accessing Student Course Information in E360-Overview
Edvance360 Student Home Screen Overview
MyCVTC Login Credentials and Direct Links
Change My Password