Import Previous Archive (.pst) Files to Online Archive
- Open Outlook.
- Click File.
- Click Open & Export.
- Click Import/Export.
- Select Import from another program or file, click Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst), click Next.
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to where your archive (Outlook Data Files) are located, typically on your N: drive.
Double click the archive file you would like to import (or highlight the item you would like to import and click Open).
- Make sure Replace duplicates with items imported is checked, click Next.
- Select Import items into the same folder in:. Select Online Archive - firstname.lastname@example.org from the drop down.
- The online archive will be listed in the left folder pane.
Change Online Archive Settings - Outlook