Windows 10 - Install Network Printer
- Click the Start Menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click Devices.
- Click Devices and Printers, on the right hand side under Related Settings.
- If you do not see Related Settings, you may need to maximize the Settings window by clicking on the maximize box in the upper right hand corner.
- Click Add a printer.
- Click The printer that I want isn't listed.
- Make sure Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature is checked.
- Type your campus code followed by room number, in the Name field.
Click Find Now.
- Highlight on the printer you want to install.
- Your printer has been successfully installed.
- If this printer is your primary printer, leave Set as the default printer checked, if it is not your default printer uncheck Set as the default printer.
ECB - Eau Claire Business
ECH - Eau Claire Health
ECM - Eau Claire Manufacturing
ECT - Eau Claire Transportation
EEC - Energy Education Center
ES - Emergency Services
EA - East Annex
WA - West Annex
DEC - Diesel Education Center
CFC - Chippewa Falls Campus
MEC - Menomonie Campus
RFC - River Falls Campus
NEC - Neillsville Campus