Citrix ShareFile - Login Smart Device
- Download Citrix ShareFile from app store or Google Play store.
- Tap Log in with my company credentials.
- Enter cvtc for your account's subdomain,
- Enter your MyCVTC username and password,
- Tap Allow if you would like ShareFile to send you notifications or Don't Allow if you do not want notifications.
- Tap Got It.
- Please not that you can open files within Word, Excel, and PowerPoint but if you made any changes you will not be able to save it back to your network drive. You can edit documents withing the ShareFile app and that will save them to your N: drive.
- Tap Network Shares, to access your CVTC network drives.
- You should see L, N, and S drives. Tap N to access your N Drive
- Enter cvtc\username and MyCVTC password,
- Your N: drive documents and folders should all be listed.
- Please not that if you download a file, and open with Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, you will not be able to re-save it to ShareFile at this time. If you would like to edit the document please do that within the ShareFile app.
***Please note that screen shots may differ from device to device. These screenshots were taken on an iPhone 7 Plus.
ShareFile - Sign In
ShareFile - View N: and S: Drives
ShareFile - Edit Files from File Explorer
ShareFile - Desktop App
ShareFile - Edit Documents Smart Device
ShareFile - Upload Documents Smart Device
Web Print - iPad
Web Print - iPhone
Web Print - Personal Computer