Citrix ShareFile - Edit Documents PC
- Log into Citrix ShareFile.
- For instructions on logging in, please click here.
- Navigate to where your file is stored.
- For instructions on accessing your N: or S: drives, please click here.
- Your document should open. If it does not open check your downloads.
Edit your document.
When finished, save your document locally to your PC.
- Log back into Citrix ShareFile.
- Navigate to where you would like to upload your file.
Click the X in the upper right hand corner.
- Click Browse files and navigate to where your saved your file or you can drag and drop the new file to the Drag files here space.
Overwrite files with the same name is automatically checked by default. If you do not want it to overwrite the new file, please uncheck this box. You will then have two files with the same name.
- If you need to upload more files, click + Add more, in the upper right hand corner.
If you are ready to upload, click Upload.
***Please note that screen shots may differ from device to device. These screenshots were taken on a Windows 10 PC using Google Chrome.
Citrix ShareFile - Sign In PC
Citrix ShareFile - Access N: and S: Drives PC
Citrix ShareFile - Login Smart Device
Citrix ShareFile - Edit Documents Smart Device
Citrix ShareFile - Upload Documents Smart Device
Web Print - iPad
Web Print - iPhone