Windows 10 - Installing Software from Software Center
- Click on the Start > All Programs > Microsoft System Center > Configuration Manager > Software Center
- Or type Software Center in the search box.
- You can browse all applications available or search in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on the application.
- Click Installation status, to see the status of your install.
- When the software has been successfully installed it will show up in your Start Menu.
***You will NOT be able to install software from the Software Center on any teaching station or lab computer. If you have a software request for a teaching station or lab computer or you do not see a specific software listed in the Software Center, please submit an incident or email the IT Service Desk***