Map a Network Drive
If you are off campus, you must be signed on and connected to the VPN before mapping your network drives.
- Click File Explorer from the task bar.
- Select This PC, on the left hand side.
Click Computer > Map network drive > Map network drive.
Drive: Choose the letter drive you would like to map.
Folder: Enter the folder path.
- For a list of CVTC Network paths, click here.
Uncheck Connect using different credentials.
- When prompted, enter cvtc\username and password.
- Do not enter your full email address here, just your username.
- Your drive should open for you automatically.
If it doesn't, please navigate back to File Explorer > This PC, and your drive will be listed there.