Canvas - How to Sync with Your Google Drive Account
1. Login to Canvas.
2. Click "Account" and "Settings". At the bottom of the screen under "Other Services", select "Google Drive".
3. Click "Authorize Google Drive Access".
4. Select your Google account.
5. Sign in to your Google account.
5. Click "Allow".
6. Notice your confirmation at the top of your screen and that your Google Drive is located under "Registered Services".
Canvas - Training Resources
Canvas - How to Login
Canvas - Navigation Overview
Canvas - Student App
Canvas - How to Show/Hide Course in Your Dashboard
Canvas - How to Set Up Text Reminders
Canvas - How to Use Conversations (Inbox)