Library - How to Place a Hold
1. Go to the Library homepage and click on OneSearch.
2. Search for your desired resource. When you have found it, select the reference tag or title.
3. Review your resource. On the left hand side, select "Request a Hold". Log into your library account if prompted to do so.
4. Select "Request It".
5. Identify that you would like to pick it up at the CVTC Library Services Desk. If you have a deadline for the materials, feel free to select that option and identify your deadline. When you are ready, click "Submit".
6. When you place a hold on a library item, it should be ready to pick up the next day. You will receive an auto notification from the library when it is ready to be picked up.