Library - Request a Hold
- Go to the Library's Homepage.
- Click OneSearch.
- Choose your search method: Keyword, Title, Author.
Enter the Keyword, Title, or Author, in the search box.
- Scroll to find the resource you are looking for.
- If you don't find what you are looking for, you can modify the search at the top of the page.
- If you are not able to find what you are looking for, try refining your search.
- Click Request it.
- Enter your First or Last name and your Student ID number (@00123456).
- Make sure Pick Up location says CVTC Library Service Desk.
- If you have a deadline for the materials you are requesting, check the I have a deadline for this material and enter the Deadline Date.
- Click OK.
- Use the left navigation pane to refine your search.
- If you do not see the left hand navigation click the << to expand the pane.
- You can also change sorting from Relevance to Date Oldest and Date Newest.
For further questions or assistance, please contact the library at 715.833.6285 or at email@example.com.