Library - Interlibrary Loan
Interlibrary is used when the CVTC Library does not have a resource that you are looking for. Interlibrary will search other library databases to find your resource and send it to your desired CVTC location.
- Go to the Library's Homepage.
- Click OneSearch.
- Click Interlibrary Loan, at the top left of the page.
- Fill in required fields in User Info.
- Choose Pickup Preference from the drop down.
- Fill in as much as you can under Item Details. Click Submit.
For further questions or assistance, please contact the library at 715.833.6285 or at email@example.com.