Canvas - How to Submit a Studio (Arc) Video or Audio File as an Assignment in Canvas
1. Open Chrome or Firefox.
2. Open Canvas and your assignment.
3. Click the Submit Assignment button.
4. Click the Studio (Arc) tab.
5. In your Studio (Arc) account, located the video or audio file you want to submit. By default, the page displays media from your collection. To view other media, click the My Uploads menu. If you have added a video or audio file to a course, you can also view courses where you have added media. To search for a video or audio file, click the Search icon.
6. To upload new media, click the Add button. You can also drag and drop media into the window. You can bulk upload multiple media files at one time. The maximum file size for a media upload is 10 GB.
7. Hover over the media you want to submit.
8. By default, comments are included in the video or audio files. To disable comments in the video or audio click the Allow Comments toggle button.
9. By default, the download option is not displayed in the embedded media file. To display the download option in the embedded media file, click the Display Download Option toggle button.
10. Click the Embed button.
11. The website URL displays for your selected media. If you want to choose another video or audio file, click the Change button. To add any comments as part of your submission, enter them in the Additional Comments field. To submit the assignment, click the Submit Assignment button.