Canvas - How to Submit a Video on My iOS Device to an Assignment in the Canvas App
1. Open your course.
2. Click the Assignment link.
3. Click the name of the assignment
4. Click the Submission tab.
5. Click Turn In.
6. Select your submission type. Your instructor will decide which submission type options are available for an assignment, so all types may not be available.
7. To submit a file upload, click the File Upload link.
8. To import a file from your camera, click the Media icon.
9. To create a file by taking a photo or video, click the Take Photo or Video link. To select an existing photo on your iOS device, click the Choose from Library link.
10. The selected file will appear in your Files menu. Swipe to the left to locate the file. If necessary, you can remove the file and import a new one by tapping the Delete icon.
11. Tab the Upload icon. The Canvas Student app highlights the file with a yellow box. Tap the Submit link.
12. To submit a Studio (Arc) video, click the Studio (Arc) button.
13. To choose a video for submission, tab the video thumbnail. To search for videos in Studio (Arc), tap the Search icon. To upload a video in Studio (Arc), click the Upload button.
14. Click the Submit button.
15. To submit a media recording, tab the Media Recording button.
16. For media recordings, you can choose one of three options: record video, choose video, or record audio.
17. To record a new video, tap the Record button. Tap the button again to end the recording. Canvas may ask permission to access your microphone.
18. Click the Play button to replay the video. If you want to re-record the video, click the Retake button. When you are finished, tap the Use Video button.
19. To choose a video, select a video from the videos on your device.
20. To record audio, click the Record button.
21. To stop recording, click the Stop button.
22. To replay the audio, click the Play button. To re-record the audio, press the Record button. When you are finished tap the Use link.