Canvas - How to Record a Webcam Video in Canvas Studio
- Open Chrome or Firefox. Make sure you have a strong, stable internet connection.
- Open Canvas and select Studio in the bottom-left in the blue Global Navigation menu.
- Click Record in the top right corner. Click Webcam Capture.
- Give access to your computer’s microphone and camera, then click Allow.
- Click Start Recording. Try to keep your video file size small.
- When your video recording is done, click the Finish button.
- View the recording, enter the title, and click Save. If you want to record again, click the Start Over button.
- Your video will appear in the My Uploads view. Once the recording is processed, you can edit the controls and settings.